good game like it
A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
Caught away from home during the apocalypse, this Dad needs to make it back.
- Vaporwave-inspired low-poly art.
- Professional-quality voiceover.
- A relaxing time.
- Collect gas and story fragments.
- Raise your chances of making it back.
- Enjoy a 3D procedural level.
- Ride a hovercar.
- Dissociative Dad was an entry to the 72 hour #dreamhackjam on GameJolt.
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
I remember downloading this on GameJolt last year in December! I loved it, and I hope it gets popular!
I enjoyed this casual obstacle avoid game! I don't mind that it's low poly but, after playing it I wish it had greater graphics. I don't know why probably just because I enjoyed the Dad's narrative so much! On to that though I found that his voice was too low and, was hard to hear him at certain points. I'm glad there was text but, it's hard to read and, pay attention at the same time!
Hello! I loved your game, it was very well done and the music was great as well as the voice acting. The simple design and gameplay was also awesome! This game is a real gem :D I made a let's play of your game here~